Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Wild Day!

Today was the W Day in our ABC countdown and we did a few really cute things! We ate watermelon and read some "wild" stories! The end of the year is always kind of wild anyway, so it felt very appropriate to have W stand for wild as well as watermelon today!
We read Miss Bindergarten Has a Wild Day in Kindergarten
and
Where the Wild Things Are!


I found this adorable writing paper on Pinterest!

Here are a few of my students' writing! Too cute to keep for myself! 

"When I feel wild, I knock stuff down." (For the record, I do not believe this for a second about this child!:) )

"Maybe I will not be wild."

"I would feel wild if my room turned into a jungle."

"When I feel wild, I want to run outside crazy."

And the best one....(I know it's hard to see...)
"When I feel wild, I will not be wild!"


I LOVE IT! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment