Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Adventures of Pete the Cat

I bought my Pete the Cat doll after I discovered the cute little guy and Mr.Eric's awesome books! I decided I will post Pete's adventures here! (Just for fun!)
Here is Pete sitting in my teacher's chair! (You could say that he's "sitting in his school shoes!")
 Here is me with Pete! (We're smiling in our school shoes!)
 Pete loves his white shoes and his book!
 Pete and Rocking in My School Shoes!
 My class loves Pete the Cat as much as I do and we made our own book!
 Here is one page from our book: It says: Oh no! Pete the Cat stepped in  a large pile of snakes! Did Pete cry? Goodness no! He kept walking along and singing his song. I love my green shoes! I love my green shoes! I love my green shoes! I love my green shoes!" (They were really creative!)
I do not take credit for this page. I found it on Pinterest and here is the link: Pete Book Page

One of my girls brought Pete a new friend!  


May 1, 2012
Pete's Latest Adventure!
For Hawaiian Day, Pete got his own lei!

Pete got to go to a marina! What fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment