Sunday, March 11, 2012

100th Day!


I have found lots great site for 100th Day activities, the problem was that I found them late in the year...
So I only had time to do a few things this year (but I have so many great ideas for next year!)


This is a packet of activities I came across on Pinterest and I used a few things from it.

And here are some pictures of  my class using these 100th Day resources as fun activities!
This was our 100th Day Trail Mix activity. We set out 10 sets of snacks and the students came back in small groups and counted out 10 of each for their bags. They also had to write down the name of each snack by copying the word from a place card next to the bowls (we used different cereals, Skittles, M&M's, gumdrops, popcorn, goldfish crackers, animal crackers, anything small would work!).


I saw this idea on Pinterest as well and it really came out well! I did the craft part in small groups while the class wrote their "When I am 100 years old..." stories at their seats. My assistant walked around helping students with the writing portion and I guided the craft part. [We alternate on this kind of thing. :)]

Above: Our hallway display.
Below left: "I will be a policeman." Below Right: "I will walk slow and be a grandma." (How sweet, right!?) 




No comments:

Post a Comment